Light & Airy Rooms
Sea Front Location
- 48 beds, all in large rooms with the majority having en-suite toilet facilities.
- Residential care and respite day care offered and provided by committed and suitably trained social welfare staff.
- Private and state assisted stays are welcome. No hidden extra charges.
- We are registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission also Quality Assurance Internal Audit System, ensures maintenance of high standards.
- Beachcomber enjoys panoramic sea views with two quiet garden areas.
- Smoking for residents is restricted to our designated smoking area.
- Medical supervision is continued as at home by service users´ own GP’s, who visit by request.
- Out-patient referrals and hospital visits are arranged. Liaison letters giving up to date medical information provided where relevant.
- Our cooks provide, and try to cater for all tastes. They are trained to provide nourishing, balanced meals with attention to special diets.
- Visiting clergy from all denominations are welcome.
- Visits to local shops, local events and day trips are financed by Residents Fund. In house entertainment is advertised on the notice board. Families are welcome to attend these events and participate in fund raising.